- Ultra-short Throw Interactive Projector
- Interactive Teaching and Training in Educational Institutes, Office Presentations, Corporate Meetings, Auditoriums and Events
- Magnetic Whiteboard
- (35.6 cm Ã 37.5 cm Ã 76.8 cm) Centimeter (cm)
- Throw Ratio 0.36:1
- Interactive Projector for Smart Education, Digital Teaching Solution, Converts any Projection Surface into an Interactive Surface (Touch-friendly Surface)
- Smart Projector with Auto Image Synchonization, Built-in 2x10W Speakers, Best in Class DLP Technology by Texas Instruments, Converts any Projection Surface into an Interactive Surface, Works Well with Finger or the Interactive Pen
Smart Technologies is a publicly traded company headquartered in Calgary, Canada. Now owned by the Foxconn Technology Group (a Fortune 500 Company), SMART is an industry leader in developing innovative interactive teaching aids for education and business. SMART is changing the world by changing the way knowledge can be shared. SMART's software and hardware solutions empower everyone - from primary school students to innovators in Fortune 500 companies - to come together to explore and expand on ideas, bringing them to life without geographical or technological limitations.
As the authorized channel partner of SMART's products in India, Pragati Systems proudly introduces LightRaise SLR60wi - an interactive projector for modern day classrooms (smart classes), training centers as well as commercial spaces.
Touch and pen-enabled interaction
The LightRaise 60wi interactive projector supports accurate finger-touch and pen-based interactivity on flat surfaces.
Two students can work together simultaneously, interacting with content and collaborating using either a finger or interactive pen.
With the ability to project a range of image sizes (up to 100") onto a variety of surfaces, the LightRaise interactive projector gives you flexibility in your classrooms
SMART Notebook software included
SMART Notebook collaborative learning software provides tools to create and deliver interactive lessons. This popular software is used by millions of educators around the world.
Access to high-quality lesson content
The SMART Exchange website helps teachers connect with each other and save time on lesson preparation. The website offers more than 60,000 classroom-ready learning resources.
Integration with SMART solutions
The LightRaise 60wi interactive projector integrates with other SMART products through SMART Notebook software, helping you get the most from your technology investment.
The optional extended control panel makes it quick and easy to access settings, with one-touch power on/off and a single cable connection to carry video, audio and touch data.
The 60wi includes two built-in 10-watt speakers and a microphone input.
Interactive pens and pen holder
The projector comes with two rechargeable interactive pens that can be stored in the convenient pen holder.
The LightRaise includes a three-year warranty on the projector, with a 1 year warranty on the bulb.
Size = 35.6 cm x 37.5 cm x 76.8 cm
Weight = 12.5 Kg
Size = 51.6 cm x 49.4 cm x 57.9 cm
Weight = 14.5 Kg
- Nhava Sheva
- 20 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- The Interactive Projector is shipped in its original factory packaging which consists of a high quality 5-Ply corrugated container, with EPS and angular paper boards for extra cushioning and damage protection. The Boom Kit (A universal extendable and adjustable projector wall mount), usage guide, installation manual & hardware, warranty/guarantee card and the manufacturer's product registry key are included in the package.
- All India
- Contact us for information regarding our certifications and quality policy.
35-B, Sector C, Sanwer Road Industrial Area, Indore Madhya Pradesh India +918037400171