- Premimum Series Combination Board (Recommended for Moderate Application)
- Presentation, Training, Teaching. Ideal for Office, Home and School
- Bulletin Boards
- Resin Magnetic Steel Sheet in (White Colour), Natural Cork Sheet, EPS/Paper HC/Particle Board/MDF Core (Our Customized Core for Different Needs), Alloy Aluminium 6063-T6 Frame and Virgin ABS Corners
- 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 3x4, 4x4, 4x6, 4x8 Foot Foot (ft)
- White (Writing Surface) and Natural Cork Appearance (Pin-up/Display Surface)
- Magnet-friendly Writing cum Pin-up Cork Notice Board
- Combination Board (Writing cum Display Surface), 100% Smooth, 100% Scratch-resistant, 100% Warp-free, 100% Flat, Premium Design, Seamless Finish and Superior Aesthetics
A combination board gives you more useful area and provides two versatile surfaces in 1 board, thus adding great utility to your personal or commercial work space. With Pragati Systems' Iris Combination Board (Magnetic White + Cork) you can keep your important documents close and at the same time use the dry erase white surface for writing. Built from the exact same materials and technology as used in the premium series Iris Magnetic Whiteboards and Cork Boards, ICOMBI (White+ Cork) gives you the power to make the most out of your work space in an elegant and efficient manner.
Designed to serve diverse applications, age groups and usage conditions/environments, Iris Combination Board (White+Cork) comes in a range of sizes starting from just 2x3 Feet to 4x8 Feet-
| Model Number|| Size in Feet|| Size in Centimeters|
The board surface is essentially a combination of resin coated White steel sheet and a high-strength rubberized cork sheet. The magnetic White surface has the maximum readability and erasibility with minimum glare (reflection) i.e. one can easily read whats written on the board from any angle or viewpoint. Our resin magnetic sheets work perfectly well with all standard dry erase markers and allows users to stick dusters, markers, reminders or other important documents on the board using magnets. The pin-up surface (cork side) comes in a natural cork color that goes well with any environment and does not rupture easily even after multiple pinnings, making sure that the documents stay secure and do not detach/fall off on their own. The cork surface gives a great contrast to the documents and a professional look the board.
The notice board's frame is manufactured from our patented super heavy-duty alloy 6063-T6 sections that are anodized in a seamless Matte Silver finish for a long-life and a professional look. Iris' frame gives the combi board a tremendous multi-directional rigidity i.e. the board will not bend due to changes in weather or due to uneven loading during shipping and handling. Built-in sliding ABS hangers provided in the frame allow hassle-free mounting of the board in portrait or landscape direction on any wall. Buyers can also use the additional sheet-metal brackets provided with the board, if they need to mount it more securely and uniformly.
A suitable core (EPS/Paper HC/Particle Board/MDF) with our patented, state of the art gluing technology makes the boards 100% warp-free, 100% scratch-resistant and 100% flat. Virgin ABS injection molded corners are smartly screwed into the frame to provide a rigid all round support to the board along with a pleasing appearance.
A perfect combination of the finest raw materials, skilled craftsmanship and advanced technology is what makes our combination boards great. So, if you are looking for an ideal multi-purpose combination board, the Pragati Systems Iris Magnetic White + Cork Combo Notice Board is the perfect solution for you.
Go ahead and convert your ideas into reality using Iris Combination Boards now!
To know more about our products (white boards, chalk boards and display pin-up boards) or manufacturing capabilities.
Get social with us on Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
- Nhava Sheva
- 15000 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All Iris Combination Boards (White + Cork) ICOMBI-XXXX come in a standard packaging i.e. a fixed number of boards/box. Standard packaging varies with the board size. All boards are fist packed in a 3-Ply Inner and a number of such individual boards are then packed in a 5-Ply outer corrugated box, with bubble wrap/air pillows and paper edge protectors for damage protection.
- All India
- Contact us for information regarding our certifications and quality policy.
35/B, Sector-C, Sanwer Road Industrial Area Indore Madhya Pradesh India +918037400171