- Premium Series (Recommended for Long Term Applications)
- Presentation, Training & Teaching, General Display, Production Floor Kaizen Charts, Exhibitions, Auditoriums, Offices, Conference Rooms and Classrooms
- Magnetic Whiteboard
- HPL Laminates, EPS/Paper HC/Particle Board/MDF Core (Our Customized Core for Different Needs), Alloy Aluminium 6063-T6 and ABS
- 1x1, 1x1.5, 1x2, 1.5x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 3x4, 4x4, 4x6, 4x8 Foot (ft)
- Rectangle (Option Available for Both Side Writing Surfaces)
- White (For Marker Writing)
- Dry Erase White Writing Board
- Dry Erase White Marker Surface, 100% Smooth, 100% Warp-free, 100% Flat, Premium Design, Seamless Finish and Superior Aesthetics
Iris Heavy-duty Non-magnetic (Melamine) White Board IWB is a highly robust, utilitarian and long-lasting solution for your home, school as well as commercial space. Contrary to the economy series (Hexa and Metis), 'Iris' and 'Alfa' are premium series writing and display boards designed by Pragati Systems to provide the ultimate teaching, training and presentation solution for educational institutes, offices and presentation rooms (auditoriums, training centers, gathering halls etc.) across the globe.
Designed to serve diverse applications, age groups and usage conditions/environments, Iris Melamine Whiteboard comes in a range of sizes starting from just 1x1.5 Feet to 4x8 Feet-
| Model Number|| Size in Feet|| Size in Centimeters|
The writing surface is essentially a White HPL sheet that is crafted by us specifically for writing with any standard dry erase or wet erase whiteboard marker pen. We offer a white writing surface that has the maximum readability with minimum glare (reflection) i.e. one can easily read whats written on the board from any angle or viewpoint. The surface roughness (gloss level) of the sheet is precisely controlled to make the surface smooth, even and flat, to give you an unlimited pleasure of writing. It doesn't stop at that, our special purpose White sheets are easy dry wipe i.e. the writing surface can be very conveniently cleaned by any ordinary piece of fabric or a white board duster (eraser) with zero ink remnants (or ghost marks), making the surface as good as new every time you clean it.
The Whiteboard frame is manufactured from our patented heavy-duty 6063-T6 aluminium sections that are anodized in a seamless Matte Silver finish for a long-life and a professional look. Iris' frame gives the writing board a tremendous multi-directional rigidity i.e. the board will not bend due to changes in weather or due to uneven loading during shipping and handling. Built-in sliding ABS hangers provided in the frame allow hassle-free mounting of the board in portrait or landscape direction on any wall. Buyers can also use the additional sheet-metal brackets provided with the board, if they need to mount it more securely and uniformly.
A suitable core (EPS/Paper HC/Particle Board/MDF) with our state of the art gluing technology makes the boards 100% warp-free, 100% scratch-resistant and 100% flat. Iris' signature dual color - dual reinforcement ABS corners give a great corner strength to the board along with contemporary looks.
A perfect combination of the finest raw materials, skilled craftsmanship and advanced technology is what makes our writing boards great. So, if you are looking for the ultimate whiteboard, a product you wish to use forever, the Pragati Systems Iris Non-magnetic Whiteboard should definitely be in your wish list.
'Iris' and 'Alfa' are Premium series boards meant for long term heavy-duty application. For Lightweight Economy series boards, refer 'Metis' and 'Hexa' Whiteboards, Chalkboards and Display Boards.
To know more about our products (white boards, chalk boards and display pin-up boards) or manufacturing capabilities.
Get social with us on Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
- Nhava Sheva
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 15000 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All Iris Heavy-duty Melamine (Non-magnetic) White Boards come in a standard packaging i.e. a fixed number of boards/box. Standard packaging varies with the board size. All boards are fist packed in a 3-Ply Inner and a number of such individual boards are then packed in a 5-Ply (or higher) outer corrugated box, with bubble wrap/air pillows and paper edge protectors for damage protection.
- All India
- Contact us for information regarding our certifications and quality policy.
35/B, Sector-C, Sanwer Road Industrial Area Indore Madhya Pradesh India +918037400171